Roadworthy 2 U
Roadworthy 2 U is a Mobile Roadworthy, RWC, Safety Certificate and Modification Plate Service for the Total Wide Bay Fraser Coast Region and are 100% Locals. Watch out for out of town services who only come once a week !!! This can make it hard if your vehicle needs to be rechecked. We are certified for Cars, Trailers, Caravans and Trucks and Cover the following, but not limited too, Toowoomba, North Brisbane, Caboolture, Sunshine Coast, Maryborough, Hervey Bay, Bundaberg, Gympie, Nambour, Beerwah, Noosa, Caloundra, Maroochydore, Kingaroy, River Heads, Burrum Heads, Howard, Childers, Biggenden, Baxton, Tiaro, Bauple, Glenwood, Tin Can Bay, Rainbow Beach, Poona Rockhampton Gladstone Mackay Cairns etc.
Why Choose a Mobile Roadworthy Service ???
A Mobile Roadworthy Service is an easy and Stress free way to get a unbiased roadworthy. As a mobile Service we only do Roadworthy and Modification Plate Services, therefore we do not benefit from finding faults with your car, however we are happy to fix small issues to get your car on the road and pass our comprehensive check. We are not associated with any Mechanical Workshops or recommend any in particular.
Do we do Fixed Roadworthy's
We most definitely can do Fixed Roadworthy's and Modification Plates in our fully equipped workshop.
What can you do to help for a smooth Roadworthy process ??
- Have the vehicle parked on flat ground, it is ideal if it is concrete
- Have a person present for ease of checking lights
- Have an old rego slip or roadworthy
- Know the location of your VIN Number and Engine, research can be done to find the location of these items on the internet
- Have your vehicle in good condition by checking what we check, see below.
Although this makes for a smooth roadworthy process, it is not necessary to any and/or all of the above, we are more then happy to work through the process with you.
What do we check ???
When conducting an inspection of a motor vehicle, we carry out no less than the following checks as per the Code of Practice -
1. Verify the registration plate number, chassis number/VIN and engine number on the vehicle and record all the necessary vehicle details (i.e make and model, chassis/VIN and the odometer reading). Please Note: If the engine number is not in a conspicuous position, the number on the vehicle manufacturer’s supplementary label may be used.
2. Examine the vehicle’s exterior.
3. Check all doors, windows and bodywork.
4. Sit in the driver’s seat and test all the driving controls.
5. Check seats, seat belts, mirrors, sunvisors, glazing and forward vision through the windscreen.
6. Check the operation of steering linkages and all lights, including the aim of the headlights. (Another person may be required to assist with the inspection of steering and some lights.)
7. Open the bonnet and check the engine, battery and any other items listed in the inspection guide.
8. Check the operation of all steering linkages, all road wheels and their fastenings and check the tyres.
9. Raise the vehicle and check the suspension, wheel bearings and steering components.
10. Check the underbody, chassis, subframes, engine and drive train, suspension systems, exhaust and braking system components. If it is necessary to remove wheels and drums to effectively examine braking components, this task should be carried out.
11. Road test the vehicle.
12. Test the service brake and parking/hand brake. Record the results.
13. Make sure the odometer and speedometer are operating and check the vehicle for poor handling, pulling to either side or undue vibrations.
14. Prepare the inspection report carefully, making sure that all necessary information is given.
Roadworthy 2 U comes to You !!!
We Go To -
Tin Can Bay