Do I need a Roadworthy Safety Certificate do Sell a Car or Caravan ??

If your car or Caravan is Registered in Queensland and you wish to sell it, it is Law to get a Roadworthy before you sell it. It you receive a Paper copy of the Roadworthy make sure the Technician gives you the Blue Safety Certificate with it. This must be displayed when selling Roadside or as a Public Display. If your technician does a Online Roadworthy you will Not receive a Safety Certificate as TMR can use the Qld Rego Check App to confirm if there is a Valid RWC against your Vehicle.

Get a Roadworthy 2 U RWC Today !!! Phone 0455559520

Gold Coast, Brisbane, Toowoomba, Caboolture, Sunshine Coast, Gympie, Kingaroy, Maryborough, Hervey Bay, Bundaberg, Agnes Water, Rockhampton and Cairns